Does your VISTA stroller need a Tune-UP, but you can’t make it to a Tune-UP Gear-UP event? Don’t worry, we have some step-by-step tips you can do at home to get your stroller running smooth again.
- Remove all 4 wheels and wipe down and dry thoroughly
- Lubricate all 4 wheels shafts with white grease or BuggyLOVE WheelLOVE
- Spray out back brake housing and brake pin with WD-40, let sink in and hit brake several times without wheel attached to clean out brake pins, may have to repeat process depending on how dirty
- Replace all 4 wheels back onto the frame
- 2015-later VISTA strollers: Fold the VISTA and wipe down both sides of the middle folding joint.
- 2014-earlier VISTA strollers: Fold the VISTA and spray out the black plastic middle joint with WD-40 and tap on spring loaded middle joint to make sure it is free of dirt and debris. Here is a quick video we made showing this process: https://youtu.be/LIAifnfwLfI
- Check basket fabric for rips or zipper issues, and replace if necessary
- Check seat recline, footrest, harness, bumper bar and handlebar for proper working order
- Quick wipe down of frame and quick spot clean of fabric using BuggyLOVE
- Check rain shield for holes or rips