Stroller Maintenance Checklist
Just like maintenance extends the life of your car, routine maintenance extends the life of your UPPAbaby stroller. Below are some helpful tips to keep you strolling safely and happily. We suggest you service your ride at least once a year and recommend performing a monthly inspection.
Here’s how to administer a Tune-UP at home:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about any visibly overused or broken parts.
- Make sure the fold joint and brake housing are free of dirt and debris. Wipe clean with a damp cloth, spray cleaner, or compressed air.
- Remove all wheels and wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
- Place a small amount of lubricant on the wheel shaft before reinserting into stroller.
- To prevent the metal components from rusting, wipe down your stroller frame when used in inclement weather. Store in a dry place. Do not store your stroller in a damp environment (such as an unfinished basement or outdoor shed).
Download the Stroller Maintenance Checklist (PDF – 1Mb) to take this checklist with you and for more information about cleaning your stroller.